Thursday, October 6, 2011

20 days to find Amy



20 days to find Amy | 35.94 MB.

I've just come back to Sunville, where I grew up. Every tree and every house remembers me when I was a young girl. Now I'm all grown up, I live in another city…but I miss my old home and my friends. I haven't been here for a while and I really want to meet up with friends! I had no idea that this journey will be full of surprises.


Features:

* 20 day, 22 unique locations;
* 3 game modes, mini-games.

Download:

From Wupload

OR:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Rank Checker
AMAZING GAMES

Disclaimer

'amazingguygames.blogspot.com' does not host any of the files mentioned on this blog. This blog only points out to various links on the Internet that already exist and are uploaded by other websites or users there. If you have any clarifications to be made or if you find any contents in this site which you think can be offensive. Do contact the site owner & the content will be removed or modified accordingly.

 
Download Our Free Community Toolbar!
Powered by Amazing Guy